Shaun Scott Skipper
Shaun Scott Skipper Profile:
Shaun Scott Skipper is an associate attorney at James L. Nowlin P.C., Attorneys at Law in San Antonio, Texas. He has experience in a broad range of complex family law matters, including divorce, custody, and property division, and is devoted to protecting his clients’ legal rights.
Shaun was raised in the West Texas town of Midland. He attended college at Southwest Texas State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communication Design with a minor in Art History. Before attending Baylor University School of Law and earning his Juris Doctor, Shaun worked in the comic book industry. He still collects comics, and in his spare time, he occasionally paints as a hobby, enjoys gaming with his friends, and is learning to play the guitar. Shaun has been married to his wife, Allison, for ten years, and they are currently have one child.
Shaun is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and the Family Law section of the San Antonio Bar Association.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, Juris Doctor
- Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communication Design, magna cum laude
Admission to the State Bar
- Texas, 2006
Honors & Awards
- Matt Dawson Trial Advocacy Award, 2005
Professional Associations & Memberships
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association